The Serious FAQ
1. How do I download the graphics on your page and make them my Windows 95/98 Desktop Wallpaper?
2. How do I change the Start Up and Shut Down screens for my Windows 95/98 Operating System?
3. How do I change the Start Up screen for my Windows NT 4.0 Operating System?
4. How do I download the graphics on your page and make them the Desktop Background on my Macintosh and make it a single graphic, not tiled?
5. How do I change the Startup screen on my Macintosh?
6. How do I change the Shutdown screen on my Macintosh?
7. Whenever I try to download one of your bootup screens or wallpaper why do I get the message (in a Netscape window) "Unable to launch application. The application was not found."
8. I downloaded several JPEGS off this site, some convert fine to other formats, but I get the message "corrupt file" or "file type not recognized" or "unable to convert" on some JPEGS. Why?
9. I came here looking for Screensavers. Where are the Screensavers?
10. I would like to link to your site. Do you have any graphics or "buttons" I can use?
The Not Serious FAQ | Submit a Q to the FAQ
March 10, 2002
Feel free to download any
graphic on this site to use on your personal computer. But please do not
copy on to disk, redistribute, attach e-mail, or post the graphics or text on any Web
page, FTP site, news group, Intranet or mailing list. We welcome links to this site but please link only to the home page and do not link to individual graphic
All of the text and graphics on this Web site are Copyright ©1995-2005 Steven M. Kremer. All Rights Reserved.
Bookmark this page. Hold down your "Control" and "D" keys and it's done.
Send us an e-mail to email@example.com. Ideas, suggestions, flames...we read 'em all! If you are writing with a question check our F.A.Q. page first, it may have your answer.
Home Page: http://www.jokewallpaper.com